2nd degree (Master)
What will I learn?
- Design of complex civil engineering structures, with a special focus on innovative solutions.
- Finding solutions to complex designing, organizational and technological problems.
- Development and realization of research programmes, including a team management.
- Application of advanced computational techniques used in civil engineering.
How will I achieve my learning goals?
- A wide-ranging study programme .
- Experienced teachers.
- A variety of practical courses, including projects, tutorials and laboratories.
- A wide choice of specialities and specializations.
- Participation in research projects.
- A variety of student research clubs and organizations.
What can I do after graduation?
- Manage a design or construction firm.
- Manage a construction site, construction works or building elements manufacturing.
- Hold a managerial position in construction companies.
- Apply for an unlimited building license.
- Pursue doctoral studies.