It is encouraged to make an appointment via mail or by phone earlier.
At the Warsaw University of Technology, actions for people with difficulties in functioning in the University because of their health issues are coordinated by the Section for People with Disabilities working in structures of the Office for Social Responsibility. Offered help is focused on adjusting the study conditions for the individual needs of people with disabilities.
More information on the offered help for candidates for studies, students, PhD students, academic teachers, and administrative workers provided by the Section for People with Disabilities can be found on the webpage: https://www.ca.pw.edu.pl/Biuro-ds.-Spolecznej-Odpowiedzialnosci-Uczelni/Sekcja-Ds.-Osob-z-Niepelnosprawnosciami
Current actions of the Section for People with Disabilities can be followed on Facebook:
- The Government Plenipotentiary for Disabled People: www.niepelnosprawni.gov.pl
- Ministry of Education and Science: www.nauka.gov.pl
- State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled People: www.pfron.org.pl
- Portal for people with disabilities: www.niepelnosprawni.pl
- Warsaw Family Support Centre: www.wcpr.pl