1st degree (Bachelor)
What will I learn?
- Design and construction of civil engineering structures.
- Structural analysis.
- Application of building materials and modern technologies.
- Computational techniques used in civil engineering.
How will I achieve my learning goals?
- A wide-ranging study programme .
- Experienced teachers.
- A variety of practical courses, including projects, tutorials and laboratories.
- A wide choice of specialities.
- A variety of student research clubs and organizations.
What can I do after graduation?
- Continue studying for a master’s degree.
- Work as a civil engineer.
- Hold a technical or managerial position in construction companies.
- Apply for a limited building license.